Monday, May 5, 2008

So if you saw a spaced out person at the mall...

it may have been me.

See I spent all day last Tuesday on the phone with my owner and anytime we spend that much time on the phone interesting things happen (usually to me! *giggle*)

So my owner kept me all worked up throughout the day (including making me cum...in my pants...twice.) Eventually I wound up walking through the mall very spaced out. We had been talking about hobble boots (the boots that have such a high heel that you are essentially in ballet shoes with heels,) and how hot they are...particularly the ones that lock. And then we talked about how hot it would be if I woke up in the middle of a room corsetted and wearing them... (when I say we talked I mean that SHE talked and I got really turned on and said "yes Maam" a LOT... I am not saying I added nothing to the conversation but when I am that spaced out I don't really have too much to say.

Eventually I wound up sitting on a bench in the mall across from 2 floor to cieling posters of girls wearing slightly fetishy dresses. I described them to my owner while she described how good it would feel to be wearing them...with my hobble boots.

It was a very interesting day filled trances, forced teasing, forced cumming...more trances, some shopping, more teasing, more trances, and lots of being out in public without being fully aware of what was going on...

Oh...public... that is something else that is new for me... and so FUCKING HOT... I never thought I would be into being that out of it in public but I totally loved it- even if I was embarassed and blushing the entire time.

Anyway, that is the story of a day of trance in public and at the mall.

No comments: