Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Visit. Part I

In which our hero travels miles and miles to see his owner for the first time in way too long...

I drove...and I drove...and I drove.

I drove a bit more.

Eventually I pulled over into a parking lot and slept for half an hour (it was supposed to be fifteen minutes.) My phone rings (I miss it.) My phone rings again (I don't.) It is my owner!!! She wants to know where I am. (The answer is a little less than 2 hours away.)

I drove some more. We talked. We were giddy. I was telling her every mile marker and every exit I passed (almost every one anyway.) She has to go to work (I pout.) We meet in a parking lot near her office. She had warned me she would be shy. She was not as shy as she said she would be. We hugged. We kissed. We talked. We hugged. We kissed. She had to go to work (I pout some more.)

She reminded me that I needed to sleep. But I couldn't get into the hotel room until around 2 (It was 8 am) I go find a parking lot and quickly turn the backseat of my car into a makeshift bed. I sleep like the dead for about 3.5 hours. Suddenly I am awoken (from a bad dream about being taken away by the secret police,) by a knock on the car window.

It is not the secret police (well...not really anyway.)

It is not even the real police.

It is...


She takes me to lunch. We are giddy. We talk. We share disgusting levels of PDA (we really are very cute together.)

After lunch I follow her back to her office. I get to see her office. She has cute posters. It is small and cramped but it is her own office. Not to shabby for her first "real" job, I say.

After a quick goodbye I leave her office and travel the 15 miles to my hotel. Normally 15 miles would not seem very long....but I was very tired AND I had driven approximately 900 miles the day before. I check in to the hotel room. It is clean. It has a big fluffy bed... I put the big fluffy bed to use...I sleep, again, like the dead.

5pm comes. She appears in the hotel room (I left a key at the desk for her.) I am sooooo happy. But still a little sleepy. She drags me out of bed (girly pajamas and all,) and sends me to take a quick shower before we go to dinner...with her family.

Not to fear though...all went well at dinner. It was very nice. I talked football with her father. I talked work with her mother. She said few words the whole time but occasionally patted my leg. I think it was to tell me I was doing alright (I was SO nervous.)

Dinner eventually ended though and we went back to the hotel...and that is when things got interesting...

We cuddled. We kissed. We talked. She put me under. We talked. We kissed. We cuddled. She put me under. She woke me up. She put me under. Eventually once she had me good and ready she started playing with sudden inductions and other interesting hypnosis type fun. It was not long at all before I did not know which way was up (or which way was awake..or asleep...or... I am getting kind of dazy and happy just thinking about it.)

Eventually we both needed a bit of a pickmeup, and decided that milkshakes were just the thing. We went across the street to the Steak and Shake...we were sitting waiting for our milkshakes when suddenly I felt her finger at the base of my skull. She pushed firmly and growled in my ear to sleep. I think it took me by such surprise that I was gone before I realized it. Soon the firm pressure at that point where brain meets body was replaced by a gentle, rythmic, tapping. Soon my very empty head was very full. Of one.single.word.


I felt like I was hearing it all around me. Inside my head, outside my head. I was awash with pleasure and feelings of extreme submission. The only thing in my head was my owners soft voice telling me to obey. Soon she was telling me other things too...I only vaguely heard them though. Then there was a *snap* and I was awake.

I looked at my owner and smiled. She subtly nodded to the people who were trying to watch up without looking like they were watching. Clearly we had put on a bit of a show. Then, my owner started counting down from 10. 9. 8...

The more she counted the heavier my body began to feel. I suddenly felt an increasing need to kneel in front of was then that what she had said to me while I was so happily gone came into focus. She had told me that as she counted down from 10 to 1 I would feel a heaviness that would force me to kneel before her when she reached 1. She stopped, charitable, in the restaurant when she reached 4. I could barely stand up to retrieve our milkshakes. I wobbled to the car because I could barely walk.

As we started walking into the hotel room she started counting again. 3...2... she reached 1 as the door closed behind us. I dropped to my knees with a feeling of bliss and relief that you would have to feel to understand. My knees were the only place I could be and the only place I could want to be in that moment. My owner slowly walked around in front of me...forcing me to look up at her from my knees. Suddenly everything went fuzzy again. Soon after everything went dark and soft and warm. I was in what she has named my dolly space... where I think dolly thoughts...and I wait for my owner.

At this point I must stop and note that my owner is not a practiced sadist. She does not know if she is comfortable with hurting her property, even if it is fun and ultimately harmless...but she wanted to find out.

Without warning she snapped loudly, bringing the world in to focus. However that lasted less than a second before she slapped me full on the face, far harder than anyone has hit me in my life. I kneeled there, dumbfounded, shocked, practically in a trance again...I don't know if I was smiling, but I know Iwas as hard as I had ever been. She released me from my kneeling position and was soon cradling me in her arms. I was shaking and she was scared. We sat there for a while as I told her over and over again that it was okay. That I wanted it. That it made me happy... That I was hers.

And I am.

Coming soon will be the visit part II as well as a special surprise. The Owner, herself, will soon be making appearances here to share her thoughts on our relationship and to offer her perception of how and why things have happened. I am so excited to read what she has to say!

1 comment:

Jo said...

That must have been an amazing trip. i am unbelievably happy for you ...and a bit envious at the same time.

Please keep writing, i love your writing!