Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Seems Sooooooo Long

It has been a while since my last couple of posts (although I did finally publish a November post that may be worth going back and reading.) I can't believe it has been almost three weeks since I was with my owner. It feels like yesterday, and it feels like months ago, all at the same time. I meant to post a "The Visit Part II," and my owner is working in a post about The Visit as well...

Anyway, I am not sure what I should be writing about these days. Truth be told my owner has chosen to be slightly less controlling in the last couple of weeks. I think it is partially the holidays and partially that she has not been feeling her best. I also must admit, in the interest of complete honesty, that I have added to her stress a bit lately; I feel very bad about that and I am trying to do that less. We share a very complex situation and it sometimes leads to misunderstandings and other such issues. We work very hard to make things good though and for the most part we succeed.

I don't really have much else to add right now, but I hate leaving my blog empty for so long. I guess I should say that things are mostly very good, that there are some bumps along the way, and that I can't wait for the holidays to be over. Thats about it! Oh yes, and I love my owner to pieces. She is the best thing in my life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Flow Hypno said...

I hope you two are ok. I love this blog... It tugs at an odd hidden part of my heart.